Portraits and Photography
- TC has partnered with Grad Images for official Convocation photos and portraits. Grad Images offers a wide variety of photo packages, both hard copy and digital with competitive pricing. If you have specific questions about the services Grad Images offers, please contact their customer service hotline at 800-261-2576.
- These photos will be made available for purchase within 48 hours of the ceremony.
- In addition, during the processions, no guests will be allowed to take photos in the center aisle. Ushers and members of the Public Safety team will ensure the aisle is clear.
Official Portrait Sitting
There is no need to make an appointment for a portrait sitting. Each sitting takes approximately 10 minutes. 5-10 unique photos will be taken of the graduate. Grads who sit for portraits on March 4 will receive an email of those photos in March. Academic attire will be provided for students taking portraits in March. All students sitting for May portraits and ceremony photos will be emailed to grads within 48 hours of their ceremony.
If you sit for official portraits, you do not pay for the photo shoot itself, you pay for the photos afterward. Grad Images will send you an email with the proofs and you can choose among many packages.
- Monday, March 4, 2019 from 3:00-5:00 p.m. - Everett Lounge
- Monday, May 20, 2019 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. - Grace Dodge Dining Hall
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019 from 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. - Grace Dodge Dining Hall
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. - Grace Dodge Dining Hall