Transportation and Parking
How to Get to the Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Subway: take the 1, B, or C Train to the 110th Street / Cathedral Parkway station.
- Bus: take the M4, M60, or M104 to Broadway at 112th Street or the M11 to Amsterdam Avenue at 112th Street.
- From the North and East sides: FDR Drive to 96th Street; west on 97th Street; north on Amsterdam Avenue to 112th Street.
- From the North and West sides: Henry Hudson Parkway to 125th Street exit; east on 125th Street; south on Amsterdam Avenue to 112th Street.
- From the South or West sides: New Jersey Turnpike north or I-80 east to the George Washington Bridge; Henry Hudson Parkway South to 125th Street exit; east on 125th Street; south on Amsterdam Avenue to 112th Street.
There is no public parking on the grounds of the Cathedral. Individual cars may park at one of the garages listed below or try and find street parking.
Champion Parking, 400 West 113th Street between Amsterdam Avenue and Morningside Drive. Can accommodate cars, mini-vans, and oversized vehicles.(212) 663-0113
Garage Corp., 512 West 112th Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue. Cars and mini-vans only. (212) 865-1754
Parking Garage Corp., 234 West 108th Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue. Cars and mini-vans only.(212) 222-8800
Yorkshire Parking, 151 West 108th Street between Amsterdam and Columbus Avenues. Can accommodate full size vans. (212) 865-2314